HOUSEBOAT for rent in the Amsterdam Marina, Werfkade, AMSTERDAM.
Always wanted to live on the water? A two bedroom houseboat (completely furnished) of approximately 60 M2, located in Amsterdam Marina, in the Noord neighborhood of Amsterdam.
MS. Jacoba is a beautifully restored classic ship from 1907, it has a great atmosphere and a lovely interior.
• The entire ship is at your disposal.
• Neighbourhood: Riverside of IJ, quiet streets around the marina.
• Ideal for a single, couple, or as a pied a terre.
• Bedroom: one double bed; two single beds in the frontcabin. Bedsheets.
• Bathroom: toilet in bathroom,sink; towels.
• Kitchen: small microwave/ovencombi, refrigerator, 3 burner stove.
• Interior :wooden floors, classic &trendy, tasteful design. TV, audio, WiFi.
• Heating, central heating, and dieselstove in living.
• Outside space :Terrace table and chairs on foredeck, swimstairs.
• Free parking.
• Two bikes available.
• Use of the excellent Amsterdam Marina facilities: Baths (one wayscreen overlooking the harbour),
Showers,Washing machines, dryer.
• Wellknown restaurant Loetje aan het IJ, next door.
• 24h security on the Marina.
• Not for sharing, no pets, no students.
Amsterdam Marina is located in the trendy NDSM area Noord of river IJ.
NDSM area is Amsterdams latest hotspot, a former shipyard on the river IJ.The converted factory buildings and hangars are used by artists cooperatives, young creatives and entrepeneurs.
The newest cafés and restaurants serve up great food, and views of the River and the city.
By free ferry you are in Central Station, in 14 minutes, the heart of the ciry centre (24hrs)
Rental price: €1.500,- including gas, water, TV, internet and excluding the advance payment for electricity and diesel (€ 200 per month).
Deposit: 1 month rent.