Light and spacious 3-room apartment (approx 100m2) with balcony on the west and a view of greenery. In addition to new electricity, piping, stucco and painting, the kitchen is pulled by the dining room. Partly because of this and through the enormous windows, a loft-like space has been created that exudes a fantastic atmosphere.
In short, a ready-to-move home where you can enjoy carefree. You live here above the luxury shopping center Stadshart Amstelveen, including the Bijenkorf, Nespresso and Albert Hein. The theater, library, metro and bus, schiphol and Amsterdam are all within easy reach and contribute to the comfort of living.
- 3rd floor: own entrance apartment
- spacious hall with access to both bedrooms; the master bedroom is equipped with generous fitted wardrobes and a double bed
- bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet
- living room with on the right the spacious passage to the dining room with open kitchen and access to the spacious and sunny balcony on the west
- beautiful open kitchen with plenty of storage space and has a cooking island with extra wide stainless steel 5-burner gas stove (Scholtes) and hood (Borreti). Behind it is the spacious white built-in kitchen which is equipped with 2 combi-ovens (Siemens) at eye level, a Quooker, dishwasher (2015, Bosch) and fridge / freezer. The whole is finished with a beautiful black granite worktop.
The district, the Stadshart, is very popular. You literally live here above the shopping center "het Stadshar"; in 2014 and 2015 declared the best and most luxurious shopping center in the Netherlands. Here you will find a very varied range of shops including the Bijenkorf, Nespresso, V & D, Albert Hein, Zara, and virtually all other chain stores that are available. In addition, the Stadschouwburg and the library and many restaurants are located here.
Within walking distance there is a large bus station with fast connection (Zuidtangent) to Schiphol (15 min), station Bijlmer, Amsterdam and Haarlem.
From the nearby motorway (A9, with connections to the A2 and a10), there is no problem but the convenience of fast accessibility.
Parking by permit.
Rental price: €1.625,- excl. gas / electricity, tv / internet and local taxes.
Deposit: 2 months rent.