Amsterdam Jan Bernardusstraat
Lovely modern furnished apartment of approx 55m2 on the first floor with elevator with spacious balcony and large bedroom, located in one of the most popular streets of the Weesperzijde neighborhood in Oost, around the corner of the Amstel.
The building is completely newly built in 2006.
- 1st floor: entrance, hall, toilet, storage room
- modern living / dining room with 3 large windows on the front
- open kitchen with gas hob, oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher
- Very spacious bedroom of approx. 15m2 with kingsize bed and closet with adjoining a very spacious balcony on the northwest of approximately 7m2.
- bathroom with shower cubicle, bath tub, washbasin with mirror, medicine closet and washing machine and tumble dryer
The apartment is located on the Jan Bernardusstraat in the very popular Weesperzijde neighborhood. Around the corner you will find the Weesperzijde. This is a green strip along the Amstel, where you can walk and/or jog. There are various restaurants and bars in the surrounding area, such as Hesp Café, Volkshotel, De Ysbreeker, Restaurant C, Amstelhaven and Loetje.
De Pijp with its cozy restaurants and boutiques is within walking distance. Within 5 minutes you can reach the center by bike.
There is an excellent public transport connection; various bus, tram and metro lines stop around the corner.
The Amstel Station is within walking distance.
The apartment is conveniently located to several roads, within minutes of the A10, A1 and A2.
Parking by parking permit, which is available immediately.
Rent: € 1,650,- excluding gas / water / electricity, TV / internet and local taxes.
Deposit: 1 month rent