Spacious ground floor apartment of approximately 135m2 with a total of 3 (possibly 4) bedrooms on the ground floor with generous garden on the south west, located on the Bilderdijkkade in the hip Oud-West.
- ground floor: own entrance
- spacious living room with luxury open kitchen which has all built-in appliances
- dining room adjoining the garden with beautiful wooden dining table
- modern bathroom equipped with a rain shower, a sink and a first toilet
- bedroom adjacent to the garden with a wardrobe and 2 beds
- master bedroom, fitted with double bed and french doors to the garden
- sepate second toilet
- separate laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- spacious garden of approximately 30m2 on the south west with outdoor bathtub and garden set.
- adjacent to the garden is the newly built garden house of approximately 35m2 with double bed and separate bathroom with shower / steam cabin, sink and toilet. It is also equipped with built-in speakers.
In short, a beautiful ground floor apartment suitable for a family, a couple or sharers!
Quietly located by the water in the very popular Old West, just steps away from nice restaurants and cafés in the food halls, as well as outside such as Van 't Spit, Hendrix and Café Panache. In the vicinity you will also find a cinema, a library and various supermarkets (Marqt, AH, Vomar, Bilder & De Clercq). The Jordaan and the Vondelpark are also within walking distance.
Perfect public transport links with tram lines 3, 7, 12 and 17 around the corner.
Parking: Paid on public road.
Rent: € 2.900,- excl. g/w/e and internet.
Deposit: 1 month rent.