* NOT SUITABLE FOR SHARERS, A FAMILY OR COUPLE IS ALLOWED *
*RENTAL PRICE FIRST YEAR €1.800,-, SECOND YEAR €1.900,-*
Completely renovated charming unfurnished 2-under-1-detached house (approx. 120 m2) located in one of the most sought-after locations in the old center. This 1930s four-room home has a garden in the afternoon and evening sun and a large driveway for 1 car.
Ground floor: entrance, hall, meter cupboard, toilet, living room with bay window at the front,
open kitchen with cooking island at the front, garden with insulated light storage room with large windows.
First floor: landing with dormer window, bathroom at the back
with shower, sink and toilet, 2 spacious bedrooms.
Top floor: spacious, very light bedroom with many windows.
• 1930s semi-detached house with large driveway in the old center (parking for 1 car);
• Unique location directly on the large playing field;
• Nice compact garden situated on midday and evening sun;
• Living area approximately 120 m2, divided into four rooms;
• Living room with bay window at the front and doors to the garden;
• Entire home with wooden floor parts;
• Modern open kitchen with all appliances
• Insulated light garden shed with large windows;
• Bathroom with shower, second toilet and sink.
• Centrally located in an old village, adjacent to a large playing field, close to the shopping center, sports complex, childcare, primary schools, recreation areas "Spaarnwoude" and "Park Zwanenburg" with walking / cycling bridge to the "Middelveldsche Akerpolder", public transport facilities including Halfway-Zwanenburg railway station, bus line 161 (Zwanenburg-Halfweg-Hoofddorp) and bus line 80 (Zandvoort-Haarlem-Halfweg-Amsterdam center), recreational areas "Zwanenburg" and "Spaarnwoude" and roads to Schiphol, Amsterdam and Haarlem.
Rental price: € 1.800,- excluding gas / electricity, TV / internet and municipal taxes.
Deposit: 1 month rent.