Amsterdam Van Eeghenstraat
Spacious recently renovated double ground floor apartment of approximately 155m2 on the ground floor and basement adjacent to the large garden on the south-east, located on the beautiful Van Eeghenstraat in the chic Old South.
- bell floor: own entrance
- spacious living room with high ceilings
- spacious balcony / terrace on the south-east adjacent to the rear living room
- completely new luxury kitchen which has all appliances
- separate toilet with fountain
- stairs to the basement
- 2 bedrooms at the back which borders the spacious garden on the south-east and is also equipped with a shed
- modern bathroom with bath, separate rain shower, double washbasin with mirror cabinet and toilet
- spacious bedroom at the front
- separate laundry room with washing machine and dryer
The house is located in the chic Old South, in the highly sought-after Museum Quarter, a stone's throw from the Vondelpark. With, among other things, the PC Hooftstraat, the Van Baerlestraat and the Cornelis Schuytstraat around the corner, there is a wide range of restaurants and a wide range of shops in the immediate vicinity. The Concertgebouw and Museumplein are within walking distance.
The house is easily accessible both by car and public transport. Within walking distance o.a. tram 2, 3, 5, 12 and various bus connections including a direct connection to Schiphol. By car you are in no time on the ring A-10 (exit S-106, S-107, S-108).
Parking via parking permit which is immediately available.
Rental price: €4.250,- excl. gas / water / electricity, tv / internet and local taxes ..
Deposit: 2 months rent.